18V Cordless 2" Brad Nailer (18 Gauge) (Tool Only)
The DC608B 18V Cordless 2" 18 Gauge Brad Nailer features sequential operating mode for precision placement, easy jam removal and troubleshooting, and a 12-position dial to allow users to move between applications without resetting depth.
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 GA nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work surface from the contact trip.
- 12-position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to reacquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine keeps dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
- For New Construction and Remodeling Applications
- Door and Window Trim
- Crown Molding
- Cap and Shoe Molding
- (1) reversible belt hook
- (1) owner's manual
- (1) DEWALT safety glasses