20V MAX* Tool Connect™ 2Ah Battery
The DCB203BT is the DEWALT 20V MAX* 2 Ah Battery with integrated Bluetooth® technology. Use the Tool Connect® free mobile app to remotely monitor the state of charge, enable or disable battery packs, and use the LEND feature to control how long the pack can be used by someone else. ͍ ͍ ͍ The Tool Connect™ 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web-based software that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use the Tool Connect™ batteries with the Tool Connect™ tools, Tag and Connector for a complete inventory management solution.
- LAST SEEN feature will find and locate your battery down to the street address that it was last within range of a Tool Connect™ enabled device
- Easily and quickly assign battery to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect™ Inventory Manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Integrated blue LED light indicates when the battery is paired and identifies battery
- Set "disable when out of range" alerts to help deter theft and unauthorized use
- Easily pair the drill with the Tool Connect™ app by holding down the pair button for 3-5 seconds
- LEND feature will disable the battery after a predetermined time