1/2 in. to 2 in. Standard IPS Press Jaws and Rings Kit
Press carbon steel pipe with ease using the 1/2 in. to 2 in. Standard Iron Pipe Size (IPS) Press Jaws and Rings Kit. These jaws and rings are made to distribute force evenly and maintain strength and durability for the duration of their life. A black, galvanized coating helps protect against rust buildup and corrosion. The press jaws and rings are designed for use with the DEWALT® 20V MAX* Press Tool (DCE200—sold separately) and will work with most press fitting systems. Keep everything organized with 2 included TOUGHSYSTEM® 2.0 Tool Boxes.
- FLEXIBLE PRESSING CAPACITY: Press 1/2 in. to 2 in. carbon steel pipe (black iron pipe)
- HIGH ENDURANCE AND CORROSION PROTECTION with black, galvanized coating
- ADAPTABLE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most professional-grade press fitting systems
- KEEP ORGANIZED WITH TOUGHSYSTEM® 2.0 BOX: Durable storage solution with custom inserts for rings and jaw
- Pressing Carbon Steel Piping (Black Iron Pipe)
- (1) DCE202012 Jaw for 1/2 in.
- (1) DCE202034 Jaw for 3/4 in.
- (1) DCE202100 Jaw for 1 in.
- (1) DCE203114 Ring for 1-1/4 in.
- (1) DCE203112 Ring for 1-1/2 in.
- (1) DCE203200 Ring for 2 in.
- (1) DCE200A Standard Actuator Jaw
- (1) TOUGHSYSTEM® 2.0 Boxes