20V MAX* Threaded Rod Cutter Kit
The Threaded Rod Cutter (DCS350) is capable of quickly and cleanly cutting a range of threaded rod sizes including 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" mild steel coarse thread rods and 1/4" and 3/8" stainless steel coarse thread rods. The four sided, rotatable, cutting die allows you to cut the three different sizes of threaded rod with the same tool just by rotating the cutting dies to the size you want to cut. The unit doesn't create chips or sparks while cutting, providing a burr-free cut to easily thread on fasteners without having to clean the threads. The Threaded Rod Cutter increases control by eliminating fast moving cutting blades or wheels which can bind up when cutting or trimming threaded rod. The speed of the tool allows for efficiencies and achieves up to 350 3/8" cuts on one battery charge. The unit includes a bright LED work light, a forward/reverse/lock off switch, and a hang hook. A full line of replacement accessories cutting dies is also available, sold separately.
- Bright LED light to help illuminate cutting area
- Chip and spark-free cutting of threaded rod
- Rotating cutter allows you to cut multiple sizes of rod with one cutting die
- Onboard cutter wrench storage
- Cleanly Cut Threaded Rod
- (1) DCS350 Threaded Rod Cutter
- (1) DCB203 2 Ah Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) DCB112 Charger
- (2) DCS3501 4 Sided Cutting Dies
- (1) Cutting Die Adjustment Wrench
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.