ToughSystem® Shallow Tool Tray
Maximize storage space. The ToughSystem, Shallow Tool Tray is designed to add space within ToughSystem, 2.0 toolboxes and provide customizable organization to fit jobsite needs. Customize your trays by inserting plywood dividers to best suit your needs. Tray-positioning latches allow you to hang trays at the top of your toolbox so they don"t interfere with larger tools stored at the bottom. Optimize organization by stacking trays inside to create customized storage modules within ToughSystem, 2.0 toolboxes. Easily connect, remove, and carry multiple ToughSystem, trays with double-function, side-carry handles. Combine the shallow and deep trays to customize your storage modules within all ToughSystem, 2.0 products.
- Ideal for storing hand tools, mechanic tools, and power tools.
- Shallow and deep trays can be stacked on top of one another within your ToughSystem®, products for customized storage.
- Use tray-positioning latches to hang tray in top portion of ToughSystem®, products without interfering with larger tools on the bottom.
- Easily connect and carry multiple ToughSystem®, trays with the side-carry handles.
- Ability for self-customized plywood dividers and configurations using internal slots.