- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- 10" Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
- Time saving assembly, no need to keep track of nuts and bolts when reassembling each season, assembles in minutes.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Jobsite Heating