How to Choose the Correct Concrete Sensor?
Choosing the correct concrete sensor for an important project is challenging, but there are a few aspects to consider, including:
- Installation ease of concrete sensors;
- The data collected method and visualized;
- The method of automatic (vs. manual) data analysis;
- The reusability of concrete sensors (whether it is multiple or single samples);
- The cost of the sensor or cost per monitoring.
Concrete construction firms are using sensors to reduce labor costs, improve quality control, and enhance the durability and performance of concrete structures. In addition, they enable proactive monitoring and maintenance strategies, ensuring infrastructure reliability, longevity, and most of all safety.