60V MAX* VSR™ Stud and Joist Drill with E-CLUTCH® System (Tool Only)
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect™; feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- The DEWALT®; Perform and Protect™; line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- Spade bit applications in wood up to 1-1/2 in.
- Self-feed bit applications in wood up to 4-5/8 in.
- Hole saw applications in wood up to 6-1/4 in.
- Auger bit applications in wood up to 1-1/2 in.
- Twist bit applications in steel up to 1/2 in.
- Hole saw applications in steel up to 5 in.
- (1) DCD460 Drill
- (1) Chuck Key and Holder
- (1) 2-Position Side Handle
- (1) Adjustable Bail Handle
- * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 and 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54.