FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Cordless Pipe Threader Kit
The FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Pipe Threader can thread 1/2 in. – 2 in. black iron pipe, rigid conduit, and more. It comes with an oil-resistant glass-filled nylon battery to protect it from cutting oils used to complete threads and is housed in a latched and sealed battery box. Equipped with the E-Clutch® System, that senses the motion of the tool and shuts down if necessary in bind-up situations. This kit also includes a patent pending pipe clamp with a depth gauge, for quick set up, and a die arm that can be used to start the threads without direct contact to the spinning die head. This tool is Tool Connect™ Tag-Ready™ (Tool Connect Tag sold separately). The DCE700 Pipe Threader is also compatible with RIDGID® 12R** style die heads.
- High-performance brushless motor delivers FLEXVOLT® cordless power for long runtime in demanding applications without the hassles of power cords.
- Anti-rotation E-Clutch™ system is a Perform & Protect™ feature increases user control.
- 9.0AH oil-resistant glass-filled nylon battery housed in a latched and sealed battery box for added protection from cutting oils.
- Patent pending pipe clamp depth gauge for quick set up.
- Use clamp with die arm for no direct contact with die head to start threads.
- Tool Connect™ Tag-Ready for easy tool tracking (Tool Connect™ tag sold separately).
- LED low battery indicator to alert user when battery level is low.
- Compatible with RIDGID® 12R** style die heads.
- Thread 1/2 in. - 2 in. Schedule 40 Black Iron Pipe
- Thread 1/2 in. - 2 in. Electrical Conduit
- Thread 1/2 in. - 2 in. Galvanized Pipe
- Thread 1/2 in. - 2 in. IMC Pipe
- (1) DCE700 FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Pipe Threader
- (1) Pipe Clamp
- (2) FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* 9.0 Ah Glass-Filled Nylon Batteries
- (1) DCB118 20V/60V MAX* Fast Charger
- (1) Hard Carry Case
- (1) Soft Bag