12" Bull Point Bit SDS Max Shank
Give your rotary hammer an edge with DEWALT SDS Max Chisels & Demolition Steel. Crafted from hardened steel to helps to reduce breakage. Excellent for light chipping and chiseling of tile, mortar, glazing compounds, and other masonry materials.
- Fully hardened steel body delivers increased life and durability.
- Bulk packs of 10 or 15 available for the most common products.
- For use with all brands of SDS Max demolition hammers and rotary hammers with chipping function.
- Bull point (moil point) is used for general chipping and breaking.
- Cold chisel (narrow chisel) is used for "channeling" or breaking in a straight line.
- Scaling chisel (wide chisel) is used for removing tile, concrete splatter, and other excess material.
- Clay spade is used for "trenching" or digging clay, gravel, hard-packed earth, etc.
- Bushing tool is used for "roughing" or preparing concrete surfaces for chemical treatment.
- Asphalt cutter is used for cutting soft masonry materials such as asphalt.
- Ground rod driver is used for installing ground rods, parking bumper stakes, etc.
- Slotting tool is used for removing grout from brick.
|SKU||Diameter||Product Height||Product Length||Purchase|