IMPACT CONNECT™ Copper Pipe Cutter Attachment
- 4X FASTER CUTS† - Maximize your cutting speed potential and avoid the hassle of hand tools.
- MINIMIZE CUTTING EFFORT– Requires 100X less cutting effort** than a manual cutter to limit fatigue on long days.
- QUICK-CHANGE BRACE – Seamlessly switch between cutting pipe and driving screws in seconds.
- MULTI-BRAND COMPATIBILITY– Works with select DEWALT® 20V MAX* and other pro-grade 18V Impact Drivers‡.
- FULL-RANGE CUT CAPACITY – Cut key sizes on residential and commercial jobsites with up to 1 in. maximum cut capacity. (1/2 in. and ¾ in. Cutting Wheels included, 1 in. Cutting Wheel sold separately)
- ULTRA-SHARP BLADE – Make clean, efficient cuts in copper.
- EXCEPTIONAL MANEUVERABILITY - Cut at awkward angles by utilizing the tool’s 360° rotation.
- †On average, using DEWALT® Impact Connect Copper Tubing Cutter Attachment in DEWALT® Impact Driver DCF887 with fully charged battery vs. LENOX® 148330TSK 3 PC Tubing Cutter Kit, cutting ½ in. and 3/4 in. Type L Copper pipe, cut time only
- ‡Optimized for: DEWALT® - DCF787, DCF809, DCF840, DCF850, DCF885, DCF887, DCF888COMPATIBLE WITH: CRAFTSMAN® - CMCF810, CMCF820 BOSCH® - 25618, IDH182, GDX18V-1800C FLEX® - 1351, FX1371A KOBALT® - K18ID-16A MAKITA® - LXDT01, LXDT08, XDT11, XDT13, XDT14, XDT15, XDT16, XDT18 METABO® - WH18DBDL2, WH18DDX MILWAUKEE® - 2653-20, 2656-20, 2760-20, 2850-20, 2853-20. CRAFTSMAN and LENOX are registered trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. BOSCH, FLEX, KOBALT, MAKITA, METABO, and MILWAUKEE are registered trademarks of Robert Bosch GmbH, Flex-Elektrowerkzeuge GmbH, LF, LLC, Makita Corp., Metabowerke GmbH, and Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp., respectively, none of which has endorsed or approved this product or its statement of compatibility.
- **On average using DWACPRIR attachment, DCB204 battery in DCF887 impact driver vs LENOX 14830TS12 tubing cutter cutting 1/2" Type L copper.
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20. Nominal voltage is 18.