- Two-finger trigger for user comfort
- 360-degree side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- Compact design (10.3" length) allows for comfortable use and easy access to tight spaces
- Lock On trigger gives the option to keep the drill running continuously when doing repetitive applications
- Ideal for installation and removal of Tapcon®/Tapper™ fasteners
- Optimal drilling applications in concrete from 3/16" to 3/8"
- Maximum drilling applications in concrete of 3/8"
- Drilling applications in wood up to 1 1/4"
- Drilling applications in steel up to 1/2"
- Ideal for small Spike®/Redi-Drive™ and "nail-in" anchor systems in block, brick, and soft concrete
- (1) 360° Side Handle
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Chuck Key With Holder
Is it a Set