10" Jobsite Table Saw 32 - 1/2" (82.5cm) Rip Capacity, and a Rolling Stand
The DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw 32 - 1/2" Rip Capacity, and a Rolling Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 32-1/2" rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1 X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing
- Remodelers; ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4' X 8')
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4' X 8'), framing lumber, 2" X 12"), sizing material up to 3" thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
- 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
Uncertainty K1 (Vibration)