Z260 60 in Kawasaki Gas Hydrostatic Commercial Zero-Turn Mower (24 HP)
Built to tackle 4-10 acres with ease, the heavy-duty DEWALT 60 in. commercial zero-turn mower is the ideal choice for big jobs. Delivering a consistent, high-quality cut even in challenging conditions over large areas of land, this workhorse mower was designed with the professional in mind. Mow more in less time with the 25 HP Kawasaki engine that offers high power performance while our most powerful transmission delivers up to 500 ft-lbs. of output torque. A durably rigid 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides maximum strength and convenience with quick access points for routine maintenance. Made for high cut accuracy, the state-of-the-art wheel and caster design optimizes trim capabilities and maintains a smooth ride at higher speeds. Get the job done fast with an extra-wide 60 in. cutting deck and stay comfortable as you work with top tier ergonomic features like an adjustable padded high-back seat, a dial-in moveable lap bar, and the wide foot pan.
- CONSISTENT PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Reliable start-up with the commercial-grade 24 HP Kawasaki® FS enginec
- BRAND-BACKED LONGEVITY: Cut confidently with a 4-year, 800-hour limited warranty.
- UNIVERSALLY ADAPTABLE FIT: Work through long days and tough jobs in comfort with a wide foot pan and room to position your legs to your liking
- FULL CONTROL FOR SECURE SEATING with the adjustable lap bars that can be dialed-in for an exact feel
- MAINTAIN IDEAL SETTINGS FOR EFFICIENT RESULTS: Pick up where you left off or make quick changes with the intuitive dial-in deck height adjustment
- SMOOTH RIDE up to 9 mph forward/3.5 mph reverse on 23 in. x 12 in. rear wheels and front casters
- HIGH-CAPACITY MOWING: Tackle tough jobs with the robust structure built with a rectangular 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame
- IMPACT-ABSORBENT SEATING REDUCES DISCOMFORT: Automotive-inspired, adjustable high-back seat designed with landscapers in mind
- OPTIMAL TRIM CAPABILITY AND CUT QUALITY: Offset front caster wheels allow for stable deck balance to make achieving the perfect stripe in the first pass is easily doable
- MADE FOR SAFETY: Upper frame includes rollover protection bar and seat belts
- Mowing large Jobsites, 4-10 acres / well suited for rolling hills & maneuvering around obstacles
- (1) Z260 60 in Commercial Zero-Turn Mower