Forced Air Propane Heater (125,000 BTU/HR)
The DXH125FAV forced air propane heater burns at 125,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 75,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. when operated with a 100LB propane tank you can heat approximately 3125 square feet of space for around 17 hours on high or 29 hours on low.
- Patented Quiet Burner Technology reduces the combustion and operation noise by up to 50%
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Jobsite Heating
- (1) L P Hose and Regulator