Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater (75,000 BTU/HR)
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Rugged two piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport on the jobsite.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Jobsite Heating