Aluminum 16ft 225-lb Type II
This 16 foot aluminum DEWALT extension ladder has a 225lb load capacity, rated ANSI Type II. This ladder includes an advanced RungLock system that provides a simple, intuitive method of securing the fly and base sections of the ladder when extended. The ladder features D-shaped rungs fully serrated for a slip resistant surface, non-marring plastic hand grips, and slip resistant aluminum shoes to be used with the tread down or in spike position. This DeWalt DXL2220-16 aluminum extension ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
- 225 lbs load capacity - type II duty rating
- Non-marring and slip-resistant integrated ladder caps
- Aluminum rung locks equipped with latch for securing ladder sections when extended
- Dual action heavy duty shoes with slip-resistant rubber tread
- Twist protection technology