HVAC/R Professional Reference - Master Edition
The HVAC/R professional reference contains more than 500 pages of extensive information on such important topics as refrigeration systems, piping, ductwork, motors, compressors, fans, pumps and more. Practical troubleshooting techniques and service call procedures for understanding and maintaining all heating and cooling systems are featured. Ample safety coverage and the inclusion of plan symbols, materials, and conversion factors round out the exceptional features of this "must have" pocket reference.
- Over 750 pages of reference materials for comprehensive topic coverage
- (1) Twice As Much Information As Our Earlier HVAC Reference Book
- (1) Comprehensive Jobsite Solutions for HVAC/R Technicians
- (1) Formulas, Design Data, Heating, Ventilation, Piping and Service Regulations
- (1) Troubleshooting and More