2 in. SDS MAX Rotary Hammer
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch® system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
- Protects user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue.
- Tool maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
- Offers users more control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Gives users the ability to drill and demolish concrete in one tool, saving them money by not needing to buy and maintain 2 tools.
- Service brush light near the handle notifies the user when it's time to take the tool in for service.
- End-users drill into concrete wall or floor slab to install #7 - # 14 rebar with adhesive anchors, to add concrete extensions to the wall or floor.
- To install a mechanical anchor, a hole must be drilled first. Mechanical anchors are used to secure other materials to concrete. A typical anchors for this type of tool include our Atomic+ Undercut®, large diameter Power-Stud®+, large diameter Power-Bolt®+ or large diameter Screw-Bolt+™
- Commercial electrical, mechanical and plumbing contractors will drill holes thru concrete walls with a coring bit to feed pipes and other utilities into other areas of the building.
- Companies that do both drilling and demolition will use these combination hammers to chip away over-poured concrete once forms are taken off.
- Commercial Demolition, Masonry and Concrete contractors will use this tool to demo concrete and masonry wall and floor structures.
- (1) D25773 2" SDS MAX Rotary Hammer
- (1) Kit Box