10 in. High Capacity Wet Tile Saw
For the professional tile installer, this 10 in. High Capacity Wet Tile Saw provides 37 in. rip cut capacity, 8-1/2 in. crosscut capacity, and 1/32 in. over 30 in. accuracy*. The rip cut capacity, along with an 18 in. cutting clearance (left of blade), allow you to rip 36 in. x 36 in. tile in half. The crosscut capacity is ideal for 6 in. sill cutting and up to 8 in. x 48 in. plank cutting at a 30% offset. Perform rip cuts up to 41 in. with plunge. The 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge allows you to pass through standard 30 in. door frames. When the water tray system is installed, 18 in. x 36 in. and 24 in. x 24 in. tiles are fully contained within the coverage area, limiting mess when working indoors. And, at 91 lbs., it"s made for portability to and from the jobsite.
- Cut-line indicator, rigid frame, and stainless steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 30 in. cuts*.
- 37 in. rip cut capacity (41 in. with plunge) and 18 in. cutting clearance left of blade allows users to rip 36 in. x 36 in. tile in half.
- 8-1/2 in. crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6 in. sills and 8 in. x 48 in. planks at a 30% offset.
- 91 pounds for portablility to and from the jobsite.
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames.
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications.
- 18 in. x 36 in. and 24 in. x 24 in. tile fully contained within water tray system, helping keep the work area clean and dry.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during trasportation.
- Rip cut tile up to 37 in.
- Crosscut tile up to 8-1/2 in. before contacting column
- Cut with up to 18 in. of tile to left of blade
- Point-to-point cut 24in. x 24 in. tile
- Bevel cut at 22.5⁰ and 45⁰
- Plunge cut for HVAC vent in 12 in. x 24 in. tile
- (1) D36000 Wet Tile Saw
- (1) DW4764 Porcelain Tile Blade
- (1) Submersible Pump
- (1) Water Pan
- (1) Side Water Trays
- (1) Rear Water Trays
- (1) Cutting Cart Side Extension
- (1) Angle/Rip Guide
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Hex Wrench
Uncertainty K1 (Vibration)