20V MAX* Cordless Cable (Tool Only)
The DEWALT®20V MAX* Cordless Cable Stapler is built for residential wiring applications, primarily fastening Romex® brand wires and cables. Made in the USA with global materials, this stapler has a proprietary cable guide that helps to drive staples over cable. The compact frame and lightweight design are ideal for tight spaces. A center-mounted LED light helps to eliminate shadows and illuminate the work area in low light conditions. Compatible with DEWALT DRS18100 1" insulated cable staples (sold separately). *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Made in the USA with global materials
- Compatible with DEWALT DRS18100 1" Insulated Cable Staples (sold separately)
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Romex® Cable (NM Sheathed)
- Coaxial Cable
- Ethernet Cable (CAT-5 / CAT-3)
- Telephone and Speaker Wire
- Metal Clad (MC) Cable
- Security Cable
- (1) Manual
- (1) Belt Clip
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.