1 in Straight-Cut Aviation Snip
The Ergo Aviation Snip was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper and 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.
- U.S. ergonomic performance certification
- Improved external latch design*
- Flush hardware allows for smooth cuts
- Sheet Metal, Metal Studs, Metal Straps, Siding, Vinyl
* DWHT14675 compared to DWHT70279